Friday

Is it okay to smudge around someone with Allergies?


I've received several emails about the safety of burning sage around people with allergies so I thought it was a good idea to add this article to help others. 

Some people are sensitive to the smoke from herbs and yes when smudging around people who with allergies, it's possible they may be allergic to the plant families can be effected by burning sage and other materials. My suggestion is to isolate a small space and burn the sage for only a moment and see if there is a negative effect on the person in your home with allergies.

Always follow the direction of your doctor if someone in the household has allergies 

Times When You Can’t Burn Materials

Using oils when you are unable to burn sage as part of a cleansing ceremony may be an alternative and that's why I always have a Smudging Spray that I create from a smudging oil in my smudging toolkit.



Links for you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My book, 
Smudging for Beginners,  available on Amazon.

So, are you interested in cleansing your space and raising your vibration? Or are you looking to rid your location of the crummy energy tied to your ex-partner who you can't get out of your head? 

Either way, this book can assist as LeeZa Donatella helps readers understand the basics as well as tricks of the trade when it comes to smudging their space, person or objects in her book, Smudging for Beginners. 

All My Books  available on Amazon 
Here are some links to items I enjoy, that you may find useful 
Berkey Water Filter  The only filter I've found that removes fluoride from drinking water. We filter fluoride from our drinking water to decalcify our pineal gland to connect to increase our spiritual awareness. (article on the Pineal Gland)
Spiritual Guide Incense I love this incense that gets me into the zone. 
Other authors books that have helped me on my journey.
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz
The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
The Essential Rumi  by Jalal al-Din Rumi

Leeza Donatella is an author, speaker and teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment